A Message from Loryn Faile
January 8, 2024
I am excited to announce that Redeemer School is beginning the re-enrollment process for the 2024-2025 school year! I am incredibly grateful for each member of our covenant community at Redeemer School as we seek to glorify God in our pursuit of lifelong learning by experiencing His truth in all creation. This school year has been a testimony of God’s grace and provision through His consistent reminders of how deeply rooted we can be and are in Christ. I hope you all plan to apply for re-enrollment so we can begin preparing our partnership for next year together.
We are in awe of God’s remarkable faithfulness towards Redeemer School this school year and we are excited for what He has planned for next year and beyond. I am so thankful to each of you for your countless sacrifices of time and resources, as well as the strong commitment you have to our school and our mission.
We are also blessed with a passionate and dedicated staff who love God and His Word and shepherd our students’ hearts and minds in ways that honor the unique and beautiful way God has designed each of His image-bearers. They go above and beyond in their efforts, demonstrating love and care for our students and families. What a blessing it is for me to serve in a school founded on the dependence on God’s Word and the affirmation of His sovereignty. We are thankful that God has provided all of us with not only a school, but a covenant community with families, staff, and students that support and encourage one another as we seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
For the 2024-2025 school year, tuition rates are increasing by 3%. We desire to continue to make the wonderful education provided at Redeemer School as affordable and accessible as possible while also stewarding our finances well. This requires abundant prayer, reflection, and analysis so that we can:
- deliver our mission with excellence to every child in our school
- compensate our teachers and staff honorably
- provide a safe and optimal learning environment
- provide resources that allow us to continue to deliver our mission with excellence
- ensure that the gap covered by donations is prudent for the long-run financial health and growth of our school
Important changes in North Carolina that All Parents Should Review
The income cap has been removed to be eligible to receive the NC Opportunity Scholarship. Now, all North Carolina students in kindergarten through 12th grade will be eligible for the Scholarship regardless of income. Additionally, prior North Carolina public school enrollment is no longer a requirement for eligibility for the scholarship.
This means that every family at Redeemer School and in North Carolina is eligible to apply for this opportunity. We encourage families to review the information we have provided to you in your enrollment packet as well as visit the NCSEAA website for more information: https://www.ncseaa.edu/k12/opportunity/. Families can apply for this scholarship between February 1 – March 1, 2024.
In addition to applying for the Opportunity Scholarship, we encourage any family with needs to apply for financial aid with Redeemer School, which is possible through the generosity of those donating to our Chrysalis Fund. More information can be found below. Applications for Redeemer School tuition assistance should be submitted through FACTS by February 29, 2024.
We are thrilled that God has called you to be a part of the covenant and educational community at Redeemer School. It is our continued commitment to provide a Christ-centered, quality education focused on nurturing the heart, soul, and mind of each child. If you have any questions about the re-enrollment process or anything else mentioned in this letter, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely in Christ,
Head of School
- Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid
- 2024-2025 TENTATIVE School Year Calendar – *this will likely be modified once WSFCS releases their schedule to align when possible.
- TK-5th Grade Level Overviews
- 6th-8th Grade Level Overviews
- READ (Redeemer Exploration And Discovery) Program & Fees
- ROOTS Learning Resource Program Fees
- Current Redeemer School Family Handbook
Re-enrollment Information and Requirements
Please note the following reminders regarding our Re-Enrollment Process:
- The Family and Financial Commitment Statement is included each year in the Re-enrollment Packet and must be signed annually.
- Sibling discounts are offered in the following amounts: 2nd Child: 15%, 3rd Child: 30%, 4th Child (and any additional): 45%
- Updates to your child’s medical student information, field trip driver form, emergency contacts, grandparent contact list, photo consent status, testing status, and pickup consent list are also included in the Re-enrollment Packet. These must be reviewed and updated prior to the 2024-2025 school year.
- Each family’s FACTS account will be assessed the FACTS annual Payment Plan setup fee.
- The Pastoral Reference in the Re-enrollment Packet is required only for families whose church membership or attendance has changed since the previous year.
Families who are already planning to withdraw their student for the 2024-2025 school year should indicate “Will Not Re-enroll” on the Re-enrollment packet (this is the first question in the packet). Families who submit a Re-enrollment Packet and later decide to withdraw their student will need to submit a written withdrawal notice to the Head of School (email Mrs. Faile) prior to April 1st in order to avoid a tuition and fees penalty (see Family & Financial Commitment Statement for further information).
We continue to offer tuition assistance for families who qualify based on financial need and we encourage families to apply if there is a need. If you are interested in applying, please read the information in the Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid page for more information. Financial aid applications are processed through FACTS Grant & Aid, which is integrated with FACTS Family Portal. The FACTS Grant & Aid Application includes a $40 application fee per family.
Returning parents may begin an application for financial aid by:
- Login to FACTS Family Portal (please note that the Grant & Aid Application must be completed from a computer, not a mobile device)
- Our District code is RS-NC
- On left-hand menu, navigate to Financial
- Click Apply for Grant & Aid
- Follow all steps within the Grant & Aid Application
Financial aid applications must be completed by February 29th for priority consideration.
Directions for Starting the Re-enrollment Packet
Login to FACTS Family Portal (please note that the Re-enrollment Packet must be completed from a computer, not a mobile device)
- Our District Code is RS-NC
- On left-hand menu, navigate to Apply / Enroll
- Click Enrollment / Re-Enrollment (you may need to enable pop-ups in your browser for the online enrollment page to open)
- Much of this form will be auto-filled for you; please confirm and/or make changes to ensure all information is correct and fill out any applicable spaces.
- Please read through the Instructions & Resources page to help you get started.
- Follow all the steps within the Re-enrollment Packet. Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the packet.
The Re-enrollment Packet and $151 Registration Fee payment must be completed by January 31st to secure your child’s enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year.
For questions about re-enrollment or new enrollment, contact our Director of Admissions and Special Projects, Julie Carter.
For questions about tuition and financial aid, contact our Head of School, Loryn Faile.
For questions about billing and payment plans, contact our Finance Manager, Kari Clevinger.